16v head shaving!

Hey all!!  Bent some valves on my car and decided (or something like that)
that it was time to swap heads.  I am going with the 2.0L head with some
other goodies but I need to know how much I can deck this baby!  I thought I
heard Chris D. say something like 5 thous, but I can't remember.  Plus, I
should leave a little on there for when I bend the valves again!!

Dave

P.S.  If your timing belt keeps loosening up, check the tensioner stud.  The
threads in the head don't last forever!!