crazy brians bargain barn.. update. email probs.

Brian is not to blame for the stuff not being sent. Don't blame him. That
was my responsibility and I make no excuses for not mailing them.
Thos people wanting stuff mailed to them send me your names & addresses and
I will get them out ASAP. If I can get them today, it will go out today.

Sorry Brian.

Julie