Is the Oettinger head a solid lifter head?

Mike, I doubt that the Oettinger head will flow more than a well-ported OEM
head with your throttlebodies. Also, aren't the Oettinger's ports on the
exhaust side of the head? If so, you definitely can't use the t-bodies on
that head. Stick with whatcha got, I say.

P.S. -not that I didn't think of the same exact thing. :^)
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out our rally team's website!