Battery Reloq. - wire size, routing, battery location etc.

> Here's how I think of it.  Consider that getting a
> 45lb weightlifting bar to
> rotate is harder than spinning a 50lb free weight
> dangling from your hand.
> However, both of these are easier than spinning, or
> even picking up a 50lb
> weight attached to the other end of a broomstick.
> Balance is key.
>
> BH

Nice analogy! I think you've solidified my decision.
As a near-dedicated autocross car, there is no such
thing as a steady-state corner. For my case, I'll most
definitely be putting the battery right behind the
rear seats...

Neal

=====
~Neal