Cluster and LED mod plan...

So I've put some time into planning the mod to the cluster and this is what
I have come up with... I'll need a few parts and some help so if you can
I'd appreciate it.

The stock setup has the 16V Tach and MotoMeter 160 MPH speedo, Up Shift
light and 5 LEDs which are from left to right

1) Turn Signal Indicator (Green)
2) Battery Warning(Red)
3) Oxygen Sensor warning (Red)
4) Oil Pressure Light (Red)
5) High Beam (Blue)

The first part of the plan is to modify this section to use the lower part
and add 5 LEDs for;

1) Seat Belt Warning (Red)
2) Brake Warning (Red)
3) Knock Sensor (Red)
4) Fan Status (Amber =Low   Red=High   Green=A/C)
5) Fog Light (Blue or Amber haven't decided)

I'm thinking of using clear frosted LEDs in all these locations (including
replace the originals)... Just think that would look cool! Clear when off
and color when on instead of using the colored lens LEDs like the original
equipment was.

I'm moving the warning lights from the area where the headlight switch is
to here since I want to
free up this area for another switch (another project will need this area).
I'm have some custom graphics done to go where that blank panel under the
new 5 LEDs are. If you have any suggestions on what these LEDs should be,
if you disagree with my choices or have a better idea let me know so I make
changes to the graphics before they are complete. A graphic artist is
redrawing these symbols for me but she's out of town for the holiday
weekend so I'd like to finalize the selection by the time she returns.

Part 2 is to combine parts from another cluster I have to incorporate the
MFA display. I need a outside temp sender and a MFA switch equipped wiper
control arm (I tried to get one on ebay but that didn't happen) I've asked
here before but if you got one I'm interested.

Part 3 is to redo the lighting to red, including the clock/MFA like I did
on my 8V oh so many years ago.

Part 4 add a gear indicator to the Tach area or where the Up Shift light
was. It will read N, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, R (and maybe 6 some day) This mod will
be done if it's possible and if I decide I really want it.

Part 5 If the gear indicator is on the Tach I want to replace the Up Shift
indicator area with another gauge... I need one of these gauges if anyone
has a trashed cluster with a gauge in this area they can help me out there
to. The gauge will be re-calibrated and used for another function that I
have not defined yet.

This project will take a while to do since I am extremely busy right now
but I would love to get some feedback or suggestions on it... This is what
I came up with but that doesn't mean it's the best.

I'll post detailed instructions and a "How To" as I go along if anyone else
wants to try this.

My St. Bentley of Volkswagon manual is about 400 miles away right now and I
won't be able to get it sent to me for a couple of weeks so if any of you
have a scanner and the manual and would like to scan and email me the
page(s) (or photocopy and mail) the wiring diagram for the cluster and MFA
stuff that would also help me out a lot!

So what do you think?
-Raffi