The 2.0 lives - part III (at my wit's end)

You should see the directions for flushing the vanagon
radiator.

Raise front end 5 inches
Open the 3 bleeder valves (yes, 3)
Open the 2 drain plugs, and disconnect 3 hoses
(radiator, 2 @ T-Stat) and open the secondary (yes
secondary) overflow resevoir
flush with water while revving at 2000rpm

reconnect all

Fill with coolant
run at 2000 rpm
close 2 of 3 bleeder valves
run at 2000 rpm
close last valve when coolant stops bubbling

Lots and lots of fun :)