Kick Bentley in the ass

--part1_47.1a761be4.29d2b506_boundary

Will someone close by to Bentley go and kick him in the ass and get him
moving.  I have been waiting for my Bentley manual for 2 months now. Its
backordered  Anyone else waiting?  Mine is for the Jetta.

Brian 86 16v
98 jetta Vr6

--part1_47.1a761be4.29d2b506_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Will someone close by to Bentley go and kick him in the ass and get him moving.&nbsp; I have been waiting for my Bentley manual for 2 months now. Its backordered&nbsp; Anyone else waiting?&nbsp; Mine is for the Jetta.<BR>
 <BR>
Brian 86 16v<BR>
98 jetta Vr6</FONT></HTML>

--part1_47.1a761be4.29d2b506_boundary--