[way ot]: computer guys: how to track someone down?

> The reason I asked is I thought Midcoast.com sounded
> familiar, so I checked it out and it's
> right here in Maine.  So if you can get me a name I can do

Pulling the info on Ebay is the easy way... The fun way is to do a
search on Google.com for the email addy and find that that family owns
a jewelry store in Camden, ME.  I'm still waiting to hear if we're
dealing with Roth the Camden-Rockport High School Junior/Senior, or
the parents Thomas and Nora.

*grin*

Greg :)      '85 8V Scirocco
http://www.DriversFound.com