Lightened Flywheels

if it's one or the other, i'd stick with the stock flywheel and go with the
270ish cams. back when i had my '87, i got tt's euro cam and that made a
noticeable difference in power. later when i added a lightened flywheel it
didn't make a damn bit of difference. thats my opinion.
  hit
BTW- mine didn't idle any different either way. smoothest running rocco i
was ever in. damn tree!