Battery Reloq. Fuses/Breakers

Cool, found the phoenix breakers (thanks TBerk and Tony).  They have a
200amp, which is supposed to open at twice the rated amperage.  That means
I can stall a starter at 300amps (thanks Rick) and have 100 to spare.  Also
useable as a master switch.

Berk's link will get you one step away from it:
<http://www.partsexpress.com>, and if you search for the part number
(#263-579) you'll find it - or just search for circuit breaker and look at
the second page of results for all of their choices (200amp is the largest).

"1/2" terminals and a 5/16" square internal copper bus"  Sounds like good
stuff.
Price is #35.50, which totally ruins my efforts to become a certified
cheapass.

But then I got a job this week!  Oooooh!

Now, they also have 50amp CB's for $4, that are not useable as a master
switch.  Wiring up 4 of those is not my idea of presentable (though
redundance is good!), and I'd like the master switch, so I'll bite the
bullet, I guess.

Now to pick out wire.  No way in heck I'm paying for 20+ feet of wire at $4+
per foot.  I have found 1/0 wire for $0.99/ft. (at
http://tiewraps.com/batterycable.html), but I'm not sure if they require
that you buy 100ft. lengths.  You can put fractional quantities in the order
form, so probably.  I might go for 2guage ($0.75/ft) for the ground wire,
since it is just a suplement for the body.  Any comments on this?    (I'm
thinking cost, weight and hassle of stringing 1/0 cable here).
If you convince me I can use 4gage for that I'll be even happier.

I also found some pretty stout looking copper connectors at a welding supply
place on the web.  Might do the obvious and get those locally, though.

BH