ebay rant (short)

This is why people pay too much for stuff on eBay.  The benefit of proxy
bidding is that you can bid your max up front - if someone beats you, well
then you move on, even if it was only by a penny.  That=B9s my philosophy
anyhow - besides I find eBay too expensive for most things.

Greg

--=20

'84 VW Scirocco
'01 Ford Focus ZX3