anybody traveling south to North Carolina?

Right on, fellers. Thanks for all the good advice. I think I'll run the
package down to my buddies place. He's got a manufacturing business and a
commercial account with UPS. If I can get this close to $50 I'll be stoked.
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out our rally team's website!