McMaster-Carr: incredible service!

Guys, McMaster-Carr, suppliers of all sorts of industrial widgets, has
raised the bar with their quick delivery time. I placed an order for four
misting spray nozzles (for my water injection system) last night at around
11pm. Guess, what? They just showed up at my door a few minutes ago. That is
about a 15 hour turn around time! Wow!

Btw, now that I've got the nozzles I need to pick a high-pressure pump and a
bypassing pressure regulator. Once I get that part of the system spec'd out,
I'll pick the water lines and fittings. Then, comes the atomization and flow
testing, design for mounting the nozzles in the throttle bodies, activation
circuitry, etc. This is turning out to be a very interesting little project!

Turbo and nitrous guys should take special note 'cause you might want to rig
this yourself. :^)
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut