Redd lives...

Though I still don't hear the fuel pump start up, the car runs!
(Needs a rear motor mount, but that can wait for next weekend.)
I found the green wire to the coil was spliced. I need to cut & solder that
joint. It may be at fault.
I jambed a multimeter probe into the black lead of the ignition switch (as
per Allyn)and it started. Adjusted the air fuel and the timing and it starts
first time every time. (Waiting for the engine to get cold to check this
hypothisis...).I need to fix this as I would like my multimeter back in the
shop.
Seems better with the 50mm TB as well.
First, another shower, then a test drive....

Ahh I can't wait for spring!

Julie