E-bay Misrepresentation - Neuspeed Or Not?

Looks to me like a stock (A1 GTI, 16V Scirocco, ??) front swaybar painted red.
And according to this quote taken from his post "fits all a1 vdubs and a2
sciroccos" he doesn't seem to be very knowledgeable about early H2O cooled
VW's.
The guy sounds like a stinkin' moron, I'd stay away from his shit like the
plague.

Randy
"Sirocco"
www.myscirocco.org
(yes, I signed up under my old e-mail name - stupid Yahoo mail won't
forward to Eudora anymore without $$...frickin' pricks!)