Scored 3 teardrops and tires - $20 each!! Need a teardrop!

Yep, went to the junkyard on Saturday to get a rear control arm off a
Peugeot 505, and I scored 3 teardrops, in decent shape, for $20 each!!
 One has some pretty good curb rash, and I only got one centercap.  They
even came with tires.....which I've never heard of.
Doral SDC-60 (made by Sumi Rubber) P185-60R14 82H.  Directional, pretty
cool looking tread pattern.
Anybody ever heard of Doral tires?  A short Yahoo! search didn't yield much.
I also need (1) more teardrop with or without a tire.  Doesn't have to
be perfect, straight would be good.
Oh, the leather in the '83 is still there, too.  I told the guy not to
crush it yet. ;-)

Nate
'81 (1/2 snowflake'd [snows], 1/2 teardrop'd)
'84 (Enkei'd)