Redd needs help

Ok. I found vac hoses missing completely. From the dist to the manifold. Not
an important line  I expect...   :) Replaced all the vac line rubber with
new stuff.
Added, oil pressure, vacumn and ammeter to the gauge list. But where do I
put them? Not much space on a MKII...
35mm TB removed and replaced with 50mm TB.
Have to replace the top of the airbox as the air/fuel mix screw is stripped.
Got the radio out of the other car ready for installation..
Need to feed myself & the kinder...

Julie