cross drilled rotors Scott Williams is WRONG!

>One thing you've overlooked, Brett; leverage.
>Larger rotors give the calipers more leverage on the wheel.

Nope, didn't over look it at all, in fact, I totally discounted it in
a previous post,
but thanks for playing. :)

For the straight dope go to the faq on scirocco.org, click 'Brakes',
then on the
Pulp Friction article.  You guys will not be dissipointed.  Some of
you will even
learn a thing or three.

http://scirocco.dyndns.org/faq/brakes/pulpfriction/pfpage1.html

==Brett