Brimmer Motor Sports

<DIV></DIV>
<P>I was being a little nostalgic the other day came across an ad in an old EC issue (from 1998 when I had no money to spend on the car but all the time in the world to work on it) and noticed a high flow intake manifold for A1 VWs from Brimmer Motor Sports. Anyone do any business with them, or even ordered one of these. I have long since stopped my subscription to EC and back then the ad didn't have a URL. They were $189.00 back then thats more than affordable for me now (if only I could find the time to install it if I get it).</P>
<P>Ironic</P>
<P>Happy driving</P>
<P>Rob Nettles </P>http://www.geocities.com/sciroccorob
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>1984 8v Scirocco II GTX (Montiego-Black Metallic)
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>1985 8v Scirocco II Wolfsberg Edition (Black)
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>