was something- now headliners

--part1_151.af4eeac.29cda95f_boundary

The uphostery shop near me is doing mine for $250 and thats with parts and
labor for a non sunroof MK1.
Kinda expensive but to me its worth it to have it nice and tight since once
you put the glass back in you cant mess with it. I just dont want to mess
around trying to glue it by myself all day in the garage and have it still be
wrinkled.

Jasin

--part1_151.af4eeac.29cda95f_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>The uphostery shop near me is doing mine for $250 and thats with parts and labor for a non sunroof MK1. &nbsp;
<BR>Kinda expensive but to me its worth it to have it nice and tight since once you put the glass back in you cant mess with it. I just dont want to mess around trying to glue it by myself all day in the garage and have it still be wrinkled.
<BR>
<BR>Jasin</FONT></HTML>

--part1_151.af4eeac.29cda95f_boundary--