[OT] FS Passat/Motronic parts...

It's official!  I'm getting a 2.0!  I'm a happy fool.

I might be going to pick it up later today in Michigan, so if anybody wants
me to pick up any parts off a '91 Passat 16v, let me know what you want, how
much you will pay (I'll bargain for you), etc., and I'll either send you
stuff or bring it to Cincy - whichever you ask/pay for.   Just give me your
phone number and I'll call you.

I'm just taking the longblock, and the rest of the car is pretty much there,
I think.

Just figured I'd ask.

BH