My little beastie is sick

Ditto what everyone else said -- but those temperature sensors on the top
are known to go bad and they puke out oil at an amazing rate.  Check them
first before you check the oil seal -- they're around $10 and easy as pie
to replace.  Scares the sh*t out of you because of the amount of oil they
puke out, but it's a nothing.

Good luck!
Jason