test

>I guess it takes getting a new email account to get back on this list...
>
>koabi

Maybe, maybe not...but I have mentioned a couple of times that
the mailing list software will stop sending list email to people with email
addresses that accrue too many bounces.  If this is happening, then all you
have to do is go into your mailing list control page, (click on the
link that's at
the bottom of every message), log in, and turn your email back on.  If you
don't know your password, have it emailed to you...all instructions are on that
page, or right off of it.

Hopefully, this will help some people out...

==Brett

\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '92 Passat 16v (Winter+) | - brett@netacc.net