My 87 Scirocco 16V

You got it! Removal is a pain in the ass and I'm still experimenting on the
best application technique. I will share the wealth of my knowledge when I
have it!

It's raining here now but that's not going to stop Jeff from dropping the
2.0 in this weekend  ;-)

I'm hoping for some sun next week to continue the bake. So far I'm impressed!

-Raffi