Rear fill plate

I'd get a tint shape and take it to a plastic company and get them done in
plastic (no stress on them parts.. its just decorative)
I am sure they can make 100 copies from inject plastic for cheap, let me
know I would be interested in one (would prefer the "scirocco" one that
lights up though...

Patrick