I dont't really wanna sell my rocco

i sold one of my '87 that i had extensively moded when i ran into a lil'
tight spot money wise and i'm still kickin' myself. money troubles come and
go, if you really want to keep your car i'd say keep it. trust me you'll
beat yourself up for selling it later. or maybe sell it to a good friend or
relative for the money you need right now, with the promise to buy it back
from them for the same amount when the troubles blow over.
hit