Fw: cross drilled rotors

----- Original Message -----
From: "Curtis" <schofiel@telusplanet.net>
To: "doug czajka" <scirocco16v@europe.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2002 10:20 PM
Subject: Re: cross drilled rotors

> I say there is no good reason to install cross-drilled rotors. They don't
> help stop your car any quicker. Actually, they will probably *decrease*
your
> performance despite what the tuners claim. On top of that they are
> potentially more fragile. So, what's the point?

So does this also apply to slotted rotors as well?

No, If your going to move away from your stock vented rotors,
slotted would be the way to go. They don't reduce the durability
of the disc. Thou.. you'll probably have more benifits if you upgrade
to say...11" disk instead of 9.4 slotted.

11" slotted would be even nicer ;).. with 4 piston calipers.. ..

that might stop to fast ;)