Anyone having luck finding MKI fenders?

NO NO NO NO NO!!!!

Do not deal with these assholes!  I ordered a set of fenders for my 76 in
August.  Of course they charged my card immediately.

A few weeks went by and still no fenders.  I called and they said they come
from China and they get a container every two weeks.  I called every two
weeks.  Their response was always, "Should be here in two weeks."

Months went by and I recall another lister having problems with them too.  So
I asked to speak to someone in charge.  I got this guy named "Steven".
Steven said he would look into it and call me back.  Never called back so I
called him and he was always conveniently on the other line.  "Try back in 10
minutes."  I would call back and he had suddenly "left for the day".

When I finally got him on the phone he tells me "I can't find your invoice,
but, I'm sure they went out."  I asked them how they shipped and he tells me
UPS, so I say fine, get me a tracking #.  "Let me find that and I'll call you
back."  Never calls me back, so I call him the next day...he's on the other
line, try back in 10 minutes.  Ten minutes later, guess what?  Left for the
day again.

I got him on the phone again and demanded a refund.  He says, "Let me look
for your invoice one more time and if I can't find it I assure you I will
give you a refund."

More time went by and no refund and I still can't get the guy on the phone.
I turned it over to my credit card company, but, it was already out of the
120 day window where they can do a chargeback, so I'm on my own.

They show an address of 12812 S. Spring Street in LA.  Anybody in the area
that can check on these clowns?

On top of that they had the nerve to send me a SPAM last week claiming to
have parts for VW's!  Fuckers!!!

Tom in Tucson
www.area-53.com
Ten VW's, two Audi's, one Porsche, one Chevy, two GMC's and a John Deere.  :)