Keeping the shiny side up

On Sun, 17 Mar 2002 12:53:44 -0800 "Scirocco-Al"
<scirocco-Al@insight.rr.com> writes:

>The week before I had it at 200ft skidpad at it had pulled a 1.02G
>counter
>clock wise and a .99 clockwise,  It was bone stock except for my
>Yohohama 008 TU autocross compound tires.

Thats exactly why you rolled over. Sticky tires on stock suspension is
actually a pretty bad combination. Especially on the autox course with
early VW's.

So? Was it fun?

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V   88' Corvette -SS 30- 2001 SDR Solo2 Champion
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-   79' "Project FSP Scirocco"  84' Scirocco 8V
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.