Keeping the shiny side up

Scirocco-Al wrote:

> About 4 years ago we had a guy come out to one of our  (OVR) Solo events in
> his girlfriends brand new Toyota pickup truck.  <snip>
> He booted the throttle which caused the truck to hop up straight
> up in the air.  It landed sideways at speed and rolled over on it's
> roof...
> We don't let pickups run anymore.
>
> We also had a guy flip a yugo once too.  That was a good thing.

Al isn't online so I'll tell it for him:

One night northbound on the 101 he was passed by a Yugo going as fast as
it could, in the gravel shoulder.

Just a bit down the road, and in plain sight of everyone it decides to
flip end for end, gee- how'd THAT happen?

Four occupants avoid getting run over by the oncoming traffic but since
they were ballistic when they exited the auto all Al and the rest of the
1st on scene could do was watch them twitch and die.

Yugo, pedal to the floor, no seatbelts, gravel shoulder. Too many items.

TBerk