{OT} Wabbit FS

Not mine, just looked lonely sitting in that parking lot by itself.

1982 Rabbit L
Automatic  (I sense that everyone but Eric just stopped reading)
96.5k miles

Dark green with whitish interior
Body looked pretty straight except lower rear corners had some holes, rust
and bumps, and driver's side door and fender had some cosmetic rust (at
least that's all I noticed, but I didn't check it out too thoroughly, just
glanced at it, really).

Paint looked pretty good for its age, and I couldn't definately say whether
it had been resprayed.

Ad in window said $999 OBO AS IS (with that last part ominously underlined)
412 270-1638

Well there you have it.  I don't figure it's something anyone wants, but why
not mention it.

Oh, that's Pittsburgh, PA

BH