downpipe

Tony Morehead wrote:

> ive never seen a sirocco downpipe like this one, will it work on my 87 16v?
>
> -tony

>                    Name: downpipe.jpg
>    downpipe.jpg    Type: ACDSee JFIF Image (image/pjpeg)
>                Encoding: base64

1. If I hit REPLY I just get an email sent to the original person. If I
hit REPLY ALL I get a message sent to the List & the Orig poster, who
will now get two messages. Sometimes mailing server and/or your
computer, and/or the list  program will duplicate messages as we had
over the last 48 hours. (Blame it on the Internet).

2. That down pipe looks like it belongs on a Dasher or Fox or Audi type
motor. Non transverse, ours are 'sideways' in the engine bay, that thing
looks like it goes on a motor that lines up fore n' aft like the main
axis of the car.

hth,
TBerk

P.S.  - Usually, sending pix to a list is a no-no.