scirocco list? WRX?

Marc Peterson wrote:

> Yup, it is closer to that *feeling* than anything that VWOA has chosen to
> import since 1988.  Really.
>
> Back to Scirocco content...Which water hoses need to be changed when putting
> in this 1.8l in my 81?  Should just be the upper one, right.  Water pump is
> still in the same place...
>
> Marc

Well, like they said, you will find things that draw parallels to our
beloved Roc. It's also why you see the offending subject in the Subject
Line so you know whether to by pass or not.

As to the upgrade, the upper is the only hose so to speak but you might
have fun with the coolant by pass pipe and the heater hoses. You'll see
when you get in there.

TBerk