scirocco list? WRX?

Scirocco-l is not an "all encompassing auto discussion group". Rather it
serves as a forum for Sciroccophiles to discuss subjects that are directly
or indirectly pertinent to our beloved cars. For example, several listers
agree that the Subaru WRX (and 2.5RS) appeal to similar or the same
sensibilities, priorities, passions, etc. that our Sciroccos do. That two
radically different cars can be spiritually linked somehow makes for some
interesting on-topic discussion. -to some of us at least.

A rich diversity of subject matter is what keeps things fresh and
interesting in my opinion. Otherwise, it is just the usual, "how do I change
my oil" questions or the "I just saw a Scirocco on the highway yesterday;
was that you?" threads. (zzzzzzzzz)
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut