MK2 Rear Leather 50/50 Seat

visited my neighborhood "surplus dealership" and found them laying on the floor.  could use a cleaning.  they both appear to be in good shape overall. no tears but a little of the top stitching has unraveled on the seat back.  possibly could be fixed.  sorry no pic.  i don't know what they want for it but i'll pick it up for anyone if i get a decent offer shipping included.  i'm going there 2morrow. to pick up some uber goodies for myself.  i'll check my email before i leave.