etka pics down (now up in html) + orlando show'n'shine pics are UP+ rieger stuff!

Links as follows (no master index as of yet)
http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/a-cincy-2k+1/index.htm
http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/b-waterfest-2001/index.htm
http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/c-orlando-show'n'shine-2002/index.htm
the latter is pics of the show on sunday
I call particular note to the 'cheapass(tm) monitor power cord' that we had to rig so i could scan
all of the great original pics howard brought with:
http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/c-orlando-show'n'shine-2002/imagepages/image34.htm
http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/c-orlando-show'n'shine-2002/imagepages/image35.htm
http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/c-orlando-show'n'shine-2002/imagepages/image36.htm
Here is the Howard Montaques current ride:
http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/c-orlando-show'n'shine-2002/imagepages/image6.htm
Here is a pic the rieger probably wanted to happen for a while (the 2 contributing owners):
http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/c-orlando-show'n'shine-2002/imagepages/image100.htm
and finally:
http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/c-orlando-show'n'shine-2002/imagepages/image104.htm
...made the whole weekend worth it. (they had to give me something, i had the only real green car
there (it was st. patricks day after all)).
Oh well, im off for now... more to come tomorrow (magazine articles, yay!).
Later ppl!
Al

Allyn Malventano, ETC(SS), USN
87 Rieger GTO Scirocco 16v (daily driver, 170k, rocco #6)
86 Kamei Twin 16V Turbo Scirocco GTX ('it has begun', rocco #7)
87 Jetta 8v Wolfsburg 2dr (daily driver, 260k, 0 rattles, original clutch, driveshafts, wheels :)