sensory upgrades, no WRX content

Well, here's the report from "sunny" Southern Ontario-
I now have four beautiful new headlights and relays, they all work and ma=
ny
thanks to John down in El Paso for sending me nice rust free frames along=
 with
the lamps.(I can actually aim these ones!)
Lessons learned:
1. The .org site, as usual, is a great help
2. "solder and crimp" means do it and check it twice (DOH), and this afte=
frying a fuse (fuses are our friends), a wonderful spark show ( unplug th=
battery every time, DOH) and "scaring" the setup by purchasing a relay an=
bulb I didn't end up using.(this after having one low beam not lighting u=
p,
turned out one wire had come off at the relay)
3. As usual, I am an idiot, proving that even idiots can in fact wire the=
se
things and have them work!
Now a question, anyone got a spare H1 hanging around? The one had a bad l=
ens,
I've replaced it with a very ugly junkyard special, but would like a matc=
h for
the good Hella one. LMK.
So that's the sight part of our little sensory journey...

Also, the wonderful and beloved "Lear Jet" deck and factory original spea=
kers
are GONE!!! and I have a new system (the hearing part of our journey...)
Lessons here?
1. Buy last year's model, it'll be cheaper and the lighting in my case is=
better match with the existing guages (green instaed of blue), but the ne=
"silver" faces are not a good match with the interior.
2. Yes, you can put a new end on an antenna wire
3. March is a good time to buy stereo stuff, prices are pretty good
4. The speakers you think will give you trouble will be easy, and the
opposite, for some reason the doors went better than the rear deck, figur=
that out.

WRX content: I have a WRX brochure which my son drives around the house, =
rally
style. He gets lots of air, and he's often covered in mud anyway. That's =
as
close as we'll get. OOOPS, sorry, I said no WRX content didn't I...