[tech]: what's a euro cam look like?

I've been smacked for my inadequate description for measuring cam lift.
First measure the cam at 90 deg from the lobe centerline. This will be
the base circle. (at least on street cams that don't have enough
duration so the flank of the lobe extends into this area.)
Then measure over the top of the lobe.
Subtract the first measurement from the second and that is lift.
Damn the top of my wrist hurts!
Dan