PLayin' with my knob...

Hehehe

So I got a nice new MOMO Sphere knob, and I'm just curious... How far did
you guys that cut your shift lever, cut? I drove Josh Strait's (sp?) 16v at
WF and liked the cut lever thing, but his was really short (a bit much for a
tall guy like me).

Also, can I cut the lever with a Dremel and cut off wheel (or two)?

BTW, drove the car again (after getting the Flowmaster installed). I noticed
that it sounds kind of VR6-ish... I'm liking it more and more...

Joshua Hignight
Student Services/Technical Services
New Mexico Campus
(505) 821-4800