Got non-broken into last night...

I usually keep my doors unlocked and my car pretty much empty, but this
time had a backpack and a handful of CDs (no radio) in the the car.  Got
in this morning, my CD's were moved from the cubbyhole in front of the
shifter to the pass seat (none were taken, I guess I have bad taste,
heh) and they took the sweaty nasty smelling ski clothes out of my pack (2
days of backcountry skiing is pretty fragrant.. I guess they didnt
want to keep my stinky longjohns.) and they took a half full
pack of cigs.  Still, kind of disturbing.

Dan

--
It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in
our air and water that are doing it.

		-- Dan Quayle