Crazy Brian's bargian barn...updates.

Ok folks.
im getting a little frustrated at myself. for not keeping better records.
So here is the deal
if you have already paid for stuff
Dan (doorcards and mirros)
Kervin (grille and taillights)
Tobias (pass side fender)
Josh(cluster +bolts)
brian (dirver side fender)
dan (driver side fender flare.)
***(reardeck w/ holes.)

if you were supposed to get stuff mailed to you expect tracking no's this
weekend/following monday. If you havent paid and want stuff email me asap.
I gotta pick up that white 88 shortly.  status to be determined. driver or
parts.

So here is the deal on the remaining stuff. if you email me or call me
678-595-0882 saying you wanted the stuff we talked about it we will work
it out.  so here is the remaining stuff that hasnt been claimed.

15" DP rims w/ center caps. $100.0 + any shipping we prefer local pickup
(albanY NY) and will be given preference. overall the rims are in good
shape. one wheel suffered some light damage to the inside from where the
broken caliper carrier ground on it. Rick looked at and said no big deal.
out sides look ok. they are filthy.

16" Impossible to find TSW Evo's $300 not perfect local pickup preferred
Duan's barn. I can get some photos if you hve to have them. basically they
are gray with some of the  clear flaking and one or two suffered soem
curbing.

16v front seats cloth and vinyl. pass seat is in great shape . driver seat
good condition. has some driver bolster wear. no holes.  driver seat
lefver only operates one side. seat does tilt forward if you lift the
other hook. slid like new seats in the car. Rear seat in very good
condition has a few nicks in the top.  PO put screws in the rear deck.
and deck nicked the seat. Seats to be sold as a set of 3 locally or
delivered to cincy.( one person has the right of refusal in that case,
but prepayment will be required. )

rear disk conversion $125 local pickup preferred local pickup also gets
the axle shipped doesnt. includes rear stub axles, calipers,carriers
rotors,etc  NO cables.. they were missing. $25.0 off if you pull it
yourself.

box of FI stuff for 16v air intake boots, fuel air plate fuel dist, wiring
harness some if its cut. fuel dist is new or has been hottanked. no
injectors. no fuel lines unless ben doesnt need em. wires covered in blue
stuff.

other stuff is avail
what is not.
engine, engine managment, FI system, lower cross brace, swaybar.anything
previously listed. dash is cracked badly and vents are painted red....
damn red car ppl :-)

brian