[Re: i got the new rocc--but....] Plus Exhaust Rebuild

Cathy Boyko wrote:

> "Michael Abatzis" <abatzis2@hotmail.com> wrote:
> hey! check yer inbox! i wrote an apology and explained why. the short
> version: the lesson, as always, are that women are a pain in the ass.
> -m
>
> Fine, be that way...maybe a qualifier is in order here eh?..."except those
> that are on the list"  ( and I thought I'd been so nice to ya too!!!)
> Cathy

The closer you are, the greater the effect.

Inverse Square kinda thing.  Those Fems far away turn out to be you best
friend, the woman you love can be like Kryptonite.

Scirocco Content:  Al's 78 Champaign Edition will be getting an Exhaust
rebuild soon, next month or so. Basic parts are fine but gaskets and
joints are leaking, so new set and bolts will be going in along with a
general cleanup.

TBerk