A1 Topless bunny update and problems

--part1_b4.844166c.29c6d728_boundary

The cold start has nothing to do once the engine is running AFAIK. I had
problems with mine not providing fuel so I had a momentary switch to activate
it just to get it started. Before that I had to use either carb cleaner or
ether or a big push to get it started. What I think may be wrong is your aux.
air regulator and or the coolant temp circuit/sensor.
This will affect both cold and warm idle.
I would fix the plugs you mention that are broken like the thermo time switch
and see what happens.

Jasin

--part1_b4.844166c.29c6d728_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>The cold start has nothing to do once the engine is running AFAIK. I had problems with mine not providing fuel so I had a momentary switch to activate it just to get it started. Before that I had to use either carb cleaner or ether or a big push to get it started. What I think may be wrong is your aux. air regulator and or the coolant temp circuit/sensor.
<BR>This will affect both cold and warm idle.
<BR>I would fix the plugs you mention that are broken like the thermo time switch and see what happens.
<BR>
<BR>Jasin</FONT></HTML>

--part1_b4.844166c.29c6d728_boundary--