AutoX Stuff...

well everyone, when i head up to ND this year i will be competing in my
first ever AutoX. dont really know what to expect or what to do. is there
any site where i can look at the rules and regulations? also, i know that i
will probably need a helmet (and i dont think that they will like my ProTec
to much!) so what kind should i get? i remember someone telling me once that
the helmet cant be any more than 5 years old. is this true? also, what class
should i compete in? when i go up there, i am hoping to have a G60 Turbo in
my Scirocco. thanks for you input everyone! i am really looking forward to
it.

-Craig
"Nightmare" '88 16v (soon to be G60 Turbo!!)
"Calypso" '91 Golf GL (Daily Driver)