Gas tank recall

I think he means what years of Sciroccos the recall covered.  From
nhtsa.com...

Potential Number of Units Affected: 51000
               Manufactured: 08/1986 - 08/1989

Defect Summary:

 A CRACK CAN DEVELOP IN THE FUEL TANK ADJACENT TO A SEAM WELD IN THE
REAR OF THE TANK.

Consequence Summary:

 FUEL CAN LEAK FROM THE CRACKED FUEL TANK WHICH COULDCATCH FIRE IN THE
PRESENCE OF A SOURCE OF IGNITION.

Mike