Stock 16v lower stress bar

The stock 16V bar is sufficient for street use. It is
a very very nice addition, almost mandatory. You could
always add the upper bar for more strenght...

Depending if your car is a rust bucket or not, the job
will be easy/hard.

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'88 Scirocco Slegato

P.S. I work one block away from the Orange Julep, and
they are open for business. There are some cement
blocks left, but that's it.

 --- John Erk <johnny.erk@sympatico.ca> a écrit : >
I'm considering getting a  stock 16v lower stress
> bar from a friend(for
> a good price) for my 85 8v. Is it sufficient, or
> should I save up for an
> Autotech or Eurosport? It's only for street use. How
> hard is it to
> install?
> John

Obtenez votre adresse @yahoo.ca gratuite et en français !