Stock 16v lower stress bar

John-
Easy enough to install.  If you can change oil without stripping threads,
you can install the bar.
Sufficient?  Well, your '85 was 'sufficient' without the bar.  One the other
hand, some guys won't be satified until there's a small iron(or titanium)
bridge down there.  Different people have different definitions of
'sufficient'.
All that said, your stock 16V bar will serve you nicely on the street and is
a good value.

Larry   sandiego16V

> I'm considering getting a  stock 16v lower stress bar from a friend(for
> a good price) for my 85 8v. Is it sufficient, or should I save up for an
> Autotech or Eurosport? It's only for street use. How hard is it to
> install?
> John

Sign Up for NetZero Platinum Today
Only $9.95 per month!