From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Andrew Wong
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2002 5:38 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Redoing the whole door panel and I found the worst thing inside
my Roc.

Now that I fixed my pedal problem and found , I have
thoughts of fixing the my drivers side door since it
does not have any of its padding inside of it or a
lock in it and while opening the door, it always wants
to close itself.  What kind of materials are needed to
fill the inner part of the door and how do I fix the
lock so it functions correctly.  I don't have power
locks and I have the lock part from a Quantum that
might work.

Also while cleaning under the seat I found a lot of
stuff that was old and sticky, like a somehow found a
dead lizard, a ton of coins, and pieces of broken
glass that was from the break in when my uncle had the
car.  I am going to remove the seat sometime to clean
for out and to fix the recliner

=====
-Andrew Wong
1984 Black Scirocco(stock)
1987 White Quantum wagon (Stock with auto)
aw614.topcities.com/1984.htm