show this sunday - orlando

Yeah Il make tyhem fit don;t ya worry you pretty eyes..

Hey can you find me a good clean oil cooler (as in a radiator intercooler
style)
got myself a euro GTI oil cooler assembly to bolt on my block, need hoses
(wil get done locally)
looking for a radiator to put on the front of the car now.

let me know
Patrick