eBay Quaife wuz Re: will this fit a scirocco?

Well, the final price would have to come in pretty
damn close to the reserve for me to bid. Considering
it's already pretty high, that isn't likely.

Either way, it's an auction. Highest bidder wins. If
you want the diff, don't stop bidding just 'cause I
started...

Neal

=====
~Neal